Please read below terms carefully before you submit your booking.
We intend to rely on these terms and your booking details for the sake of both parties, surgeon and you.
In these terms, a reference to "you" and "your" is to the person named on the confirmation (who must be of full legal age).
Means of communications are considered to be phone calls, e-mailing and direct messages sent from you / to us by you.
Expressions used in the document such as “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Dr.Ali Sarac. The following terms and conditions, together with your booking, will form the contract between you and us for the duration of your stay in Izmir, Turkey for treatment purposes.
The following definitions and rules of interpretation apply in these terms:
Ancillary Costs; any other costs that you are liable to pay addition to procedure related expenses.
Cancellation fee; a fee charged by us to cover our administrative expenses after cancels,
Consent Form; refers to authorization form that empowers Ali Sarac to charge the deposit payment through your credit card details for the deposit payment which will be a part of your total payment.
Consultation refers to a verbal communication and physical examination conducted by Dr.Ali Sarac prior to your surgery.
Contract refers to the agreement between you and us, which comprises the booking and these terms and conditions;
Package refers to a bundle of services which we have agreed to provide to you and which are
identified in your itinerary clearly prior to your arrival.
Stay refers to the accommodation and services which are provided by us from the start date to the departure date, as outlined in your itinerary;
- 1. The following items are covered in your package;
- 1.1 the consultation with the surgeon in Turkey and the metabolic and general procedure itself,
- 1.2 private transport from the meeting point at Izmir airport to the partner hotel and return transport from the partner hotel to Izmir airport,
- 1.3 inner city transfers to and from the partner hotel for all appointments with your surgeon,
- 1.4 interpreter refers to person who is able to communicate in English or in Swedish and is available 7/24 during your stay,
- 1.5 access to one or more English speaking staff during your stay,
- 1.6 pre-operative tests and routine protocol applied on you,
- 1.7 medications you are prescribed,
- 1.8 accommodation out of your hospital stay (adjustable to the operation),
- 1.9 hospital overnight up to 3 nights.
- 2. The following items are not included in your package;
- 2.1 flights to/from Turkey - you will need to cover your flight expenses by yourself, and liable to yourself while choosing flexi or promotional tickets that enables or blocks changes on the flights to book,
- 2.2 travel insurance, health insurance or any other insurance personal to you,
- 2.3 passport and visa costs,
- 2.4 lunch and dinners as your accommodation included in the package covers bed & breakfast only.
- 3. Before you travel;
- 3.1 You must provide us with the following,
- 3.1.1 a copy of any prescriptions you have which sets out any medication that you require and/or are currently taking, and any instructions issued by practitioner,
- 3.1.2 emergency contact details and those of your next of kin. Please note that Turkey is not part of the EU and, as such, the European Health Scheme is not applicable,
- 3.1.3 your inbound and outbound flight details,
- 4. Booking your operation and stay;
- 4.1 Once we have received your deposit and your flight information, we will send you an email confirmation of your booking,
- 4.2 The contract between us comes into existence once we send the booking confirmation to you.Your Booking confirmation and these terms and conditions constitute the contract,
- 4.3 If we are unable to accept your Booking for some reasons after, we will return your deposit to you as soon as reasonably possible, and in any event within 21 twenty one day of receipt.
- 5. You are expected to provide us;
- 5.1 your personal details,
- 5.2 your current state of health and all past medical history information,
- 5.3 contact details of your next-of-kin,
- 5.4 passport details,
- 5.5 IMPORTANT - If you do not provide us with this information within such timescales, or if you provide incomplete or incorrect information, you will be hold liable for any damages that could possibly occur. We reserve the right to either end the Contract with immediate effect, or make an additional charge of a reasonable sum to compensate us for any extra work that is required as a result. We will not be responsible for providing the package later upon agreed price or not providing any part of the package if this is caused by you not giving us the information that we need within a reasonable time of us asking for it.
- 6. Payment;
- 6.1 The price of your package will be the fees indicated on your booking confirmation. We will ensure at our best that the price quote you are given is correct,
- 6.2 After agreeing the type of operation and the date on which the procedure is scheduled, you are expected pay to us a deposit which is 10% of total price you are quoted for treatment package which will be paid by either bank transfer or mail order,
- 6.3 You must pay the balance of the fees and any ancillary costs by no later than the date of your operation,
- 7. Changes and cancellations by you;
- 7.1 We will try to accommodate any reasonable changes that you wish to make on your itinerary as long as you give us reasonable notice ahead of time. If we are able to accommodate such changes, we will let you know if this is possible and inform you of any alterations to either the Fees, the timescales of the services, or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change. You are required to confirm in writing whether you wish to go ahead with the change. You accept and declare in advance that Mono Obesity Surgery has no responsibility until the revised Booking confirmation is sent to us upon your written consent regarding the changes you wish to make on the itinerary, and that the agreement will commence when we send a written confirmation of such change.
- 7.2 If we are able to make the requested change(s) to your booking, you agree to pay for any additional costs relating to such changes.
- 7.3 Cancellation requests will be subject to cancellation fee which is % 75 of deposit paid, and remaining %25 of total deposit will be refunded and you are expected to give us a notice 30 days prior to your planned surgery date. Last minute notices will result in your deposit to be blocked in whole and no refund will be possible on our side.
- 7.4 Please note that the contract is completed when we have finished providing the package and you have paid in full.
- 7.5 In the event that circumstances beyond our control force you to shorten or extend your Stay, please note that you will be liable for any additional costs, services and work incurred by us during your Stay, provided that such additional costs are reasonably and necessarily incurred.
- 8. Changes and cancellation by us;
- 8.1 If your operation is delayed or postponed due to a reason which is beyond our control, we will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to let you know. Provided we do this, we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of exceeding 30 (thirty) days of delay, you are entitled to end the Contract and receive a refund.
- 8.2 We may make changes to the operation to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements. We shall tell you about small changes which do not significantly alter the information we have given you about your Stay or your Package before the operation date.
- 8.3 If we think a necessary change is important and it materially changes the information we have given you about your Stay or your Package, we will let you know about it as soon as possible, and give you the opportunity to either accept the change, take an alternative operation date (paying or receiving a refund / credit in respect of any price difference), or cancel and accept a full refund.
- 8.4 If such changes occur during your Stay, we will make alternative arrangements so as to comply as closely as possible with the description in your itinerary and the Package.
- 8.5 You acknowledge and agree that we are not liable to you or any third party, for loss or damage occasioned by you or loss of your Stay, when circumstances arise which are beyond our control.
- 8.6 We advise you to ensure that all flight bookings which you make in relation to your Stay can be altered without cost to you and we are not liable to pay you any additional travel or any other costs, expenses or losses which you incur as a result of any change or cancellation in the circumstances set out, such as changes to flight times or other travel arrangements.
- 9. Passport, Visa and Health Requirements;
- 9.1 Please carefully note the following:
- 9.1.1 you must ensure that your passport is valid for at least 6 (six) months after the proposed Departure Date;
- 9.1.2 you must apply for any necessary visa on time;
- 9.1.3 it is your responsibility to obtain a visa for entry into Turkey. You can acquire a visa upon arrival in Turkey, or alternatively obtain an e-visa online prior to departure. Please refer to the following website for further details: [https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/];
- 9.1.4 in the event that you are not accepted into Turkey, or in case of deportation, the cancellation provisions of these terms and conditions will apply and deposit paid will be a sunk cost for you.
- 9.1.5 you must check with your doctor whether any vaccinations and/or medication is required, and allow plenty of time to obtain this.
- 10. Travel Details;
- 10.1 Approximately 2 (two) weeks before the agreed procedure date, we will confirm all details relating to your Stay. This information will include:
- 10.1.1 arrival airport and pick up time and date
- 10.1.2 operation and price(remaining balance)
- 10.1.3 procedure & consultation & check up date and time
- 10.1.4 hospital & clinic address
- 10.1.5 all emergency contacts and your patient coordinator’s contact information
- 11. Accommodation;
- 11.1 You are hold liable on giving us notification if a companion will be involved in your hotel stay.
- 11.2 your accommodation covers;
- 11.2.1 bed & breakfast,
- 11.2.2 reception service for emergencies to provide your quick access to clinic responsibles,
- 12. Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you;
- 12.1 We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our failure of this Contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the Contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the booking process.
- 13. Miscellaneous;
- 13.1 Annex -1 “Anaesthesia Assessment Form is an annex to this Contract and therefore constitutes part of this Contract.
- 13.2 In the event of a dispute between us, you undertake to attempt to settle the dispute by engaging in good faith with us in a process of mediation before commencing arbitration or litigation.
- 13.3 This Contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms unless otherwise has been explicitly stated under the Contract.
- 13.4 Neither party shall assign or transfer their rights and liabilities under this Contract without the prior written consent of the other party.
- 13.5 All Patient medical records received by us will be held in the strictest confidence in secured electronic files and will not be disclosed to 3rd parties.
- 13.6 Each of the clauses of these terms operates separately. If any clause (s) of this Contract becomes null and void for any reason whatsoever, the remaining clauses will remain in full force and effect.
- 13.7 This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of Republic of Turkey and any legal proceedings in respect of this contract shall be brought before to the jurisdiction of the Izmir courts and execution offices, without giving effect to conflict of law principles thereof.
- 14. Before the procedure;
- 14.1 You agree to comply with surgeon’s decision if blood tests you get done prior to procedure result in the surgery to be cancelled or postponed due to professional opinion forcing it to be performed later or not performed. Therefor, you are obligated to disclose any information regarding your past and current medical history.
- 15. Campaigns;
- 15.1 We may occasionally include flight costs in the package you book in, in which advance notices for the campaign run is being given to you beforehand, if your contract is not formed under mentioned campaign period, that means currently it is neither viable nor applicable, however if you form the contract with us under above mentioned campaign, the campaign will be with a flight costs budget up to 250 GBP and flight tickets costing more than specified amount will be covered by you.
- In case of a malpractice, a corrective surgery will be performed by the same surgeon and it will be free of charge. You accept and acknowledge that expenses out of procedure associated ones will be covered by you.
- 17. Before & After Photos
- You agree to authorize and give consent to the clinic responsibles to use your before and after photos, which you will be requested to share with us for follow-up purposes. Photos that do not reveal your identity can be used for advertising purposes and posted on all our social media pages and website.